Fireside Tavern Buffet Menu
Requires a minimum of 35 adult guests
Please add 6% sales tax and 19% service charge to all menu prices
200.00 Private Room Charge Required
~Buffet Dinner Packages~
All buffets include the following:
Choice of 2 Vegetables & 2 Starches
Fresh Rolls & Butter
Caesar Salad OR Mixed Tossed Salad with Assorted Dressings
Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and lemonade
Vegetable Choices Starch Choices
(Two Choices) (Two Choices)
Mixed Vegetable Medley Parsley Potatoes
Honey Glazed Carrots Sweet Potato Mash
Corn O’Brien Roasted Red Skinned Potatoes
Broccoli Whipped Potatoes
Cauliflower Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Green beans Au Gratin Potatoes
Grilled Marinated Vegetables Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
Chicken Piccata Slow Roasted Braised Beef
Chicken Marsala Meatloaf
Chicken Cordon Bleu Shepherd’s Pie
Chicken Parmesan with Penne Baked Ham & Pineapple Raisin Glaze
Chicken & Sausage with Baked Penne Roast Pork Loin with Apple Glaze
Herb Crusted Chicken Turkey & Dressing
Apricot Salmon Vegetable Alfredo over Penne
Broiled Salmon with Dill Sauce Stuffed Shells
Stuffed Flounder Florentine Lasagna – cheese and/or meat
New England Crusted Cod
Seafood Newburg Add carved Prime Rib 2.50
Includes all of the following:
Warm Apple Crisp
Pumpkin Bread Pudding OR White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding
Desserts for an additional cost:
(Choice of one)
Peanut Butter Pie Raspberry Cheesecake
Bourbon Chocolate Chip Pie Fireside Dream Torte
Warm Apple Crisp Oreo Cheesecake
Two Entrée Buffet – 25.25 per person Three Entrée Buffet – 29.25 per person
Please keep in mind that all menus can be customized to your individual tastes or dietary needs
1. Menu selection, room arrangements and all other arrangements must be received 30 days prior to your event
2. The Host agrees to inform two (2) weeks before event and again 3 business days before the event of a guaranteed number of guests. If more than a 20% decrease in the count is made from original approximate count, an increase in price per person may occur, other room assignments be made, and menus may need adjusted.
For Buffet Menus a minimum of 35 adult guests is required. Fewer the 35 people a price difference may apply.
3. No outside food or beverage is permitted, unless arranged with manager ahead of time, i. e., (Shower Cake). All remaining food is property of Fireside Tavern and cannot be taken off premise due to liability.
4. In Pennsylvania, persons under the age of 21 may not consume alcoholic beverages.
Management reserves the right to request proper identification. Host agrees to
cooperate fully with Fireside Tavern’s efforts to comply with and to enforce all such
applicable rules, regulations and codes. There is a 100.00 bartender fee for a three
hour event. Bar packages can vary from cash bar, open bar, or variation of both.
5. A 200.00 deposit is required to hold the date. Full Payment is expected upon receipt of the invoice. The price per person does not include a 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax, or a 19% Service Charge.
6. All events are based on three (3) assigned hours. An additional hour is 150.00. The host agrees to begin the event as close to the scheduled time as possible. All stationary/buffet foods are available for no more than 2 hours during the event time.
1500 Historic Drive, Strasburg, PA 17579 717-687-7979