Policies and Procedures
1. A non-refundable deposit of 1,000. is expected one (1) week after receiving contract unless otherwise agreed upon. 1/2 of the expected total is due 90 days prior to the event, final balance of expected total is due two (2) weeks prior to the event. You may have additional charges due if special services are requested for your event. In the event of a breach of contract by the Host, Fireside Tavern may keep the deposit and will charge related damage costs to the Host. All price quotes will be finalized 90 days prior to date of the event. Please sign and return copy with the deposit to verify contract.
2. The Fireside Tavern will need a credit card on file for any additional charges that may be incurred during the event, including any damage done to the property. Please Note: We reserve the right to charge your credit card the appropriate cost for any items damaged. You will be held responsible for your guests’ behavior.
3. Full Payment is expected upon receipt of the invoice. The price per person does not include a 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax, or a 19% Service Charge. All listed prices are for cash or personal check. A 2.25% convenience fee is added for credit card payments.
4. A fairly accurate guest count should be estimated at booking time. If more than a 20% decrease in the count is made from original approximate count, an increase in price per person may occur. The Host agrees to inform two (2) weeks before event and again 3 business days before event of a guaranteed number of guests.
5. During Prime wedding months- May, June, Sept & Oct we do require a minimum of 150 adult guests for a Saturday wedding reception.
6. The Host agrees to begin the event as close to the scheduled time as possible. Your DJ/Band, photo booth vendors have one hour after end of reception to vacate the premise otherwise, you the host will be charged an additional fee of 200.00.
7. Expected costs for a party: food package and beverage package, tax, service charge, and extras.
Extras might include: 2.00 upcharge for 2 entree choices on a served dinner, ceremony fees, flowers, chivari chairs, music, special linen, tents, fountains, and/or additional time beyond five (5) assigned hours (additional time will be billed at the rate of $250.00/hr.) Prices for rental items will be quoted and arranged 30 days prior to event.
8. You are required to pick a food package and a beverage package. Reception is a 5 hour package and the bar is a 4 hour package. The bar closes during dinner and 1/2 hour before end of the event.
9. Prices are subject to change up to 90 days prior to function based on market fluctuation.
10. Fireside Tavern reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcoholic beverages to any individual when deemed appropriate by management.
11. Smoking is not permitted in an part of our indoor areas.
12. Cash Bartender fee is 50.00 for the first hour and 25.00 for each additional hour.
13. There is a space rental fee for the outside courtyard area for ceremonies and/or cocktail hours
14. Fireside Tavern agrees to assume responsibility for the staff and equipment. The Host agrees to assume responsibility for any and all damages caused by any guest, invitee, or other person attending the function.
15. A cleaning fee may be applied to your invoice if any of the following- but not limited to: glitter, flower petals, feathers or bird seed is used in the building.
16. No outside food, beverages or alcohol is permitted, unless arranged with manager ahead of time. All remaining food is property of Fireside and cannot be taken off premise due to liability.
17. In Pennsylvania, persons under the age of 21 may not consume alcoholic beverages. Management reserves the right to request proper identification. Host agrees to cooperate fully with Fireside Tavern’s efforts to comply with and to enforce all such applicable rules, regulations and codes.
18. The overnight accommodations for the bride and groom and the complimentary tasting appointment are included when the adult guest count is 100 or more. If adult guest counts fall under 100 the overnight accommodations are not included and if you choose to have a tasting appointment you will be charged 50.00.
19. The Bridal Lounge- is included in all on site wedding ceremonies. This room is reserved 3 hours prior to the ceremony and one hour after the reception. The Bridal lounge is an area for you and your wedding party to gather and to dress and makeup. Additional time can be made available, with pre approval. There is an additional cost of 50.00 per hour. We are a full service restaurant; we can provide you with any food and beverages during this time. There is no out side food, beverages or alcohol to be brought in. Please ask to see our Bridal menu.