*Requires a Minimum of 35 adult guests*
A 200.00 deposit is required to hold the date
Please Add 6% Sales Tax and 19% Service Charge to All Menu Prices
200.00 Private Room Charge Required
All Menus Include Freshly Brewed- Regular and Decaffeinated Coffees, Hot Tea and Iced Tea
Classic Tossed Caesar Salad
Ricotta Stuffed Shells with Tomato Basil Sauce
Penne and Cheese Tortellini Pastas with Two Sauces; Traditional Marinara with Meatballs, and Creamy Alfredo
Grilled Chicken Breast and Mushrooms with Sweet Marsala Sauce
Medley of Grilled Squashes, Eggplant and Mushrooms
Steamed Green Beans with Pine Nuts and Balsamic Reduction
Crusty Garlic Bread
Tiramisu Displayed with Fresh Berries
23.95 Adults / 11.95 Children
Tex Mex Buffet
Tossed Salad with Tomatoes, Carrots, Cucumbers and Chipotle Ranch Dressing,
Southwestern Grilled Chimmichurri Steak with Soft Tortillas, Guacamole and Salsa
Cilantro Lime Chicken Breast with Roasted Corn and Black Bean
Pulled Pork Enchiladas
Spicy Red Beans and Rice
Steamed Sweet Corn with Peppers and Onions
Nachos and Salsa
Warm Banana Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
22.95 Adults / 10.95 Children
Broccoli and Cashew Salad
Teriyaki Green Bean Salad
Vegetable Stir Fry OR Chicken Stir Fry
Vegetable Lo Mein OR Beef Lo Mein
Fried Rice and Egg Rolls
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Korean Style BBQ Ribs
23.95 Adults / 11.95 Children
1. Menu selection, room arrangements and all other arrangements must be received 30 days prior to your event
2. The Host agrees to inform two (2) weeks before event and again 3 business days before the event of a guaranteed number of guests. If more than a 20% decrease in the count is made from original approximate count, an increase in price per person may occur, other room assignments may be made and menus may need to be adjusted.
For Theme Party Menus a minimum of 35 adult guests is required. Fewer than 35
people a price difference may apply
3. No outside food or beverage is permitted, unless arranged with manager ahead of time, i.e., (Shower Cake). All remaining food is property of Fireside Tavern and cannot be taken off premise due to liability.
4. In Pennsylvania, persons under the age of 21 may not consume alcoholic beverages. Management reserves the right to request proper identification. Host agrees to cooperate fully with Fireside Tavernís efforts to comply with and to enforce all such applicable rules, regulations and codes. There is a bartender fee of 100.00 for a three hour event. Bar packages can vary from cash bar, open bar, or variation of both.
5. A 200.00 deposit is required to hold the date. Full Payment is expected upon receipt of the invoice. Children prices are from ages 4-10 years. Under 3 years of age is no cost. The price per person does not include a 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax, or a 19% Service Charge.
6. All events are based on three (3) assigned hours. The host agrees to begin the event as close to the scheduled time as possible. Stationary/Buffet foods are available for no more than 2 hours during the event time.